Friday, February 4, 2011

A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.

I can finally touch my left toes with my right hand while stretching! First. Time. Ever. I'm so excited; I just never thought I could do it, but look at me and my toes now.

I've been working on this project for a few weeks now, and this is--to date--my best version. It is a watercolor rendition of one of the photos I've taken of Mlle. Velasco.

Maybe I'm a bit jealous and hostile, but I just feel like Mlle. Yasakova gets in the ways of things. She never hangs out with us anymore, but when she does, she only talks to Mlle. Velasco. And if Mlle. Velasco isn't there, she talks to Mlle. Smith. And if they're not there, she doesn't even bother to come. At first, I thought it was me, so I tried talking to her, and at first we were talking, but when Mlle. Velasco appeared, the conversation became more between her and Mlle. Velasco while it was supposed to be about me and Mlle. Yasakova. After that, the only conversations I am will to have with her are polite pleasantries.

I honestly cannot wait to get out of here and meet new people. I feel so boring and bored here.

On a brighter note, Mlle. Johnston's coming over to take pictures. I've photographed her informally before, and she looks good, both naturally and made up, but I want her made up this Wednesday with smokey black eyes and red, red lips. Something like this.
Hopefully, this one won't end up like what happened with Mlle. Smith. I'll be on a field trip that day, so I'll call her during lunch to remind her.

No comments:

Post a Comment