Sunday, January 30, 2011

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day.

This week sucked.

I got into a car accident where I got rear-ended by an uninsured driver who currently has no jobs. I felt so bad when we were doing the police report because he was begging me not to do it and I had to do it because the insurance people would only fix my car if I could prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he was uninsured while he would get fined for it. God, I felt horrible all afternoon. The damage isn't even that bad, but it'll cost a lot to get it fixed.

Then Mother and I got in a fight. Well, it was more like her nag nag nagging and I listening, but you get the gist. Six more months to go. Yippee. At least it's not like, a year.

The only good thing that happened to me this week was that I cleaned the cabinet under the sink in my bathroom and found so many pairs of socks that I thought I've lost. Yay for warm feet!

Oh yeah, I looked at this lunar calendar thingy and it says that February is a bad month for me. Isn't that just lovely?

Hey, it could be a lot worst, right? This is nothing compared to horrible things some people experience. Gotta keep it in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment