Monday, January 10, 2011

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination

So...I was totally brain-blocked for the "Beggar Maid" dress, so I set that one aside and worked on J.M.W. Turner's "The Slave Ship" and Gertrude Kasebier's "Blessed Art Thou Amongst Women" while my brother got his haircut.







Surprisingly, I had an easier time working on these dresses than the "Beggar Maid" dress.
I've already designed my prom dress, but I've having major second thoughts, as I did with the previous prom dress candidate. They are all very lovely, but I want to design one that when people see it, they'll immediately think of me. I want a dress that no one else can pull off. I have less than a month to design it. There's no way I'm wearing an off-the-rack.

That sounds prissy and everything, but I am prissy, and I'm okay with being prissy, so there's really no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment