Sunday, January 9, 2011

Those who love each other should rest on the same pillow

I'll be breaking my mother's old heart when I tell her I won't be coming back to California. The reason she's letting me go is because she sees how trapped the other college kids feel when the parents keep their kids close. She doesn't know it yet, but letting me go will be the worst decision of her life. I don't know, but I know I won't want to came back. Whatever. I don't have to make that decision now, so I guess that's one good thing about it.

Omigosh, what if I won't get into Barnard nor Wellesley because of my lies and intention of hurt others. That's so screwy.

My mom's friends and their friends want their sons to marry me. I'm sorry, what? They don't even know me. Their sons probably hate me because of that, but that's not the point. God, what is with Asian people and match-making? I'd rather be a spinster than be matched-maked.  I wish they would just leave to me the picking of someone who will have control over my happiness until the day I die.

Look at this skirt. Isn't it the most adorable skirt in ever? I think it'd look adorable on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment