Saturday, January 22, 2011

Once you forget what you’re worth, you forget what you deserve

While I was still fuming yesterday, I considered writing Mlle. Smith a long message to tell her exactly how I felt about her ditching me, but I decided against it. What I did was that I waited until I was no longer mad and had calm the eff down and composed a short message: I was mad at what you did. I'm not anymore but don't come over on Monday because we have finals that week.

She replied right away saying how sorry she was, how bad she felt, and how she felt that if she didn't go the lady's feelings would be hurt.

I forgave her right away. Yup. That was all I needed. An apology and the fact that she felt bad too.

Overall, I am super proud of myself for waiting until I was calm to think rationally and consider her feelings too. That and the fact that I didn't go and blab to anyone who would listen.

My family finally booked the cruise today. My goodness gracious, after all the trouble I and the travel agent went through, my parents better agree. So...we're set to sail on the 11th of July!

Plus, my mother decided not to tell me about how she wasn't taking my design to Vietnam to make anymore. I asked today and she was like, "Oh, just be normal and go buy a dress."

No. I've contacted Mlle. Coleman and let her know that I was interested in having her mom make my dress. She's taking my measurements on the Tuesday after next.

No comments:

Post a Comment