Monday, January 3, 2011

You can't reread a phone call

Everyone just seems to be nicer and more amiable today. I don't know if it is because of the chaotic scenario of preparing for an art show or the fact that none of us have seen each other for two weeks, but it seems like we're just having a blast today. Mademoiselle Jang and I had a great conversation regarding the cat videos on YouTube (honestly, those things are the funniest), and Mlle. Smith, Mlle. Velasco, and I also had a great time discussing my nightly dreams and catchphrases while seeking shelter from the bitingly cold weather in Monsieur Doyle's room. Mlle. Smith's little sister and Mlle. Brinser are very adorable and are great listeners. I am very fond of them.

I've just bought the most adorable Paperchase stationary kit from Borders to write to my friend in Japan. I hate how I send her letters written on recycled paper (to make up for all the lights I leave on when I am alone) and she sends back her letters in a cute little envelope and writes on the cutest little pieces of paper. Well, not anymore. I have my own cutesy paper now and will no longer be ashamed when I send my letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment