Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Curious and curiouser.

So Halloween was a bust. I got dressed up but nowhere to go. Then we got locked out so we stayed in M. Nikitin's room with me wearing his clothes cause I had on that night were tights and a leotard and a tutu.

Then shit got complicated. M. Nikitin and I held hands under the blanket while we all watched a movie. Then Mlle. Yee came in and we stopped.

Then today, she says she doesn't know how she feels about him, and he still likes her. Like, why the fuck did you hold my hand then? I'm fucking confused too, except I can't tell her about it because she's already expressed interests in him and he likes her, so she automatically wins and I'm just this thing that gets caught in between.

And then while we were texting--we text a shitload now--I accused him of sending mixed signals. He accused me of the same thing. But just to clear things up: we both agree that there's nothing going on between us.

Oh, yeah, so the other day he came over and noticed that I had a bottle of cologne on my desk, and he was like, "You wear cologne?" and I was like, "Yeah," and we had a whole conversation about that. Then when I was wearing his clothes, I remembered this story where this guy drenched the scarf of the girl he liked in his perfume, so when she got it back and whenever she wore it, she thought of him. So, I sprayed myself with perfume cologne while wearing his clothes, but the scent is only noticeable if he puts the shirt to his face and inhale it.

So later in the night, he texts me and comments on how strong my perfume is...well.
Apparently, my scent is very recognizable =3

No comments:

Post a Comment