Sunday, October 30, 2011

I know I am but summer to your heart, and not the full four seasons of the year.

I honestly don't know how I feel about anything anymore.

So Mlle. Yee's found out on her own that M. Nikitin likes her, but M. Nikitin finds out that she's friendzoned him so bad it's not even funny, and he's disappointed. I'm just in the middle of all this. Sometimes I want him really bad, but other times I don't.

Yesterday was kind of crazy. We were sitting next to each other, and sometimes we'd touch, but the other person always move away after a minute or two just to come back and touch the first person with something else. Then the cycle starts again.

I don't know. It just feels like I'm just getting the attraction with not infatuation with people here.

Oh, yeah. I met a cute boy on Friday and we got talking. The only things I know about him are that he's a Music major--M. Readdick can help me with that--and he has the same iPhone case and he's in the Logic class right before my Chemistry class. I'll probably never see him again, but I'll try talking to more people now.

No comments:

Post a Comment