Sunday, October 16, 2011

Love begins with an image; lust with a sensation.

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.

I slept over at M. Nikitin's Wednesday night. In his bed. With him. Yes, I did. One thing led to another and we sorta kinda fooled around most of the night. Does that make me a slut? Please say no.

I'm sorry, Mlle. Nguyen, but I kissed the boy you kinda like. Like, I know you're mad at him right now and everything, but that still doesn't make it okay. I saw how your face was when you saw me walking with him the other day; I'd hate to imagine your face when you find out about what happened.

I like being with him more than I do with M. Paff. I mean, M. Paff is more experienced, and he has a way with touch, but M. Nikitin makes me feel loved. He kept kissing my face the entire time, and when I kissed his cheek, I could feel him smiling. I think we actually passed out at threeish.

The whole time, I was just like, "I can't believe I'm kissing/doing this with [M. Nikitin]," and, at some point, I told him. He laughed and said, "I know. I can't believe I'm kissing you either."

In the early morning, I woke up to him kissing me. I was like, "What time is it?" since it wasn't even light out. It was five, and he apologized for waking me up so early. We kissed for the longest time. His roommate, M. Uribe kept stirring in his sleep, and I was so scared he would wake up and catch us, but M. Nikitin would leaned over and covered me with his arms and shoulders--which are very very very nice since he works out and everything. And, oh, my God, his bed CREAKS! Fucking hell. Every single time it did, I was just like, "Please let [M. Uribe] be a heavy sleeper."

Anyways...so after forever, I asked him for the time, and he stopped kissing me for a second and said, "You have to go soon, unfortunately." It was 6:56. I have class at 8, and I need to leave at 7:30, so I need to start getting ready at 7 to make it on time. So we kissed some more before I pulled away. He helped me look for my earring and the rest of my stuff which were sprawled all over his bed. Then, as I tied my hair up in front of the mirror and getting ready to leave, I could see him watching me from behind. He stepped forward and hugged me from behind, and I leaned up to kiss him.  After a while, I was like, "[M. Nikitin], I need to go." He wanted me to stay for breakfast, but I was planning to eat on the way to class, so I declined.

It was kind of awkward when he went to dinner with us. I was gonna play it cool, but that plan went out the window when he came out to meet us. He stood next to me, and everyone else was talking except for us, or we would talk to other people but not to each other. I couldn't look him in the eye without getting embarrassed.

After dinner, we helped Mlle. Yee study for her Chemistry midterm. I would write on the white board, and he'd be standing next to me, telling me what to write, and I'd lean over just a bit so we'd be touching, and we'd be like that until Mlle. Yee came over. Yup. We managed to get back to normal at the end of the night though.

When we finally talked about it on Friday. I was sick when the happened, and had to pull away occasionally to cough. We even joked about him getting sick too. Well, Friday afternoon, it was just the two of us alone in his room on Reddit, and I was on his bed several minutes before, coughing all over it, and he said something about me getting him sick again, and I was like, "Again? You didn't get sick that time," which is really not fair. Then I was like, "Do you do that to all the girls that sleep in your bed?" He said no, but the way he said it was really adorable because he was tired and he was kind of hugging his pillow while trying to hold a conversation with me. Anyways, he thinks I'm a good kisser.



I got sicker when I got a ride from my mom's friend with her kid. Now I have a persistent giant headache.

I'm glad I went home this weekend. I got a new phone. Whoot whoot. And a new laptop. But my mother and daddy showered me with love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment