Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The secret to true happiness is a combination of low expectations and insensitivity.

Mlle. Yee texts M. Nikitin at dinner saying that I want him. She just keeps it going without knowing that he likes her. Goddamn it. It's just a silly joke, but still.

M. Paff hangs out in my room yesterday with all the girls. It's nice just sitting next to him...like, platonically speaking, of course. Mlle. Yee's convinced that we're meant for each other. Hmmm...no.

Then, of course, M. Readdick messages me on Facebook saying how the bunch of us haven't hung out in a while so we should all go to Lee's Sandwich. Well, M. Paff doesn't like strangers, so I decide to stay and hang out with him since WE haven't hung out in a while.

A few minutes later, there's a knock on the door. Guess who. The whole lot of them crashing our study party. M. Nikitin's there too, and I immediately sense tension when he sees that I'm sitting next to M. Paff, and I can definitely feel the awkwardness between the two of them since M. Nikitin knows that M. Paff knows about me and him the other night. But M. Nikitin is a bigger person and extends the invitation to M. Paff too, except M. Paff just kind of left without telling me. Rude.

It's a fun night.

Oh, yeah, guess who got an 87.5/100 on her Chem midterm. This girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment