Monday, October 3, 2011

Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are.

So...M. Nikitin and Mlle. K Nguyen seriously need to work things out between the two of them because ever since they got into whatever they got into, he's been hanging out with me and Mlle. Yee a lot.

Don't get me wrong, we both really enjoy his company, but I just think it's better if Mlle. K Nguyen can join us without having things get awkward.

So...he calls me in the afternoon while I'm trying to steal ten more minutes of nap time and wants my help on picking out ramen. I use that as an excuse and Mlle. Yee and I both walk down to the place and help him pick. Then we go to Jack in the Box and have dinner at four.


Then we get home...blah blah blah...Mlle. K Nguyen joins me and we study our asses off. Mlle. Yee and Mlle. Chu join our study party and that lasts till 10. Yup. Crazy geeking going on there.

I've find that I concentrate so much better now that I'm all cleared about about M. Paff. At eight, I walk over to his dorm to give him back his calculator, and he looks surprised that I don't want to stay. I say I have to get back to studying and just leave. It's kind of empowering, not going to lie. And I haven't been texting him or Skyping him more than necessarily at all.

Then Mlle. Yee and I help M. Nikitin make ramen, and we watch The Roommate in our room. M. Paff wants me to entertain him when we reach the climax. I say, "No. I'm watching a movie." I hate how he always comes to me when he's bored. It makes me feel like I'm an afterthought.

No comments:

Post a Comment