Thursday, October 6, 2011

Some days are for living. Others are for getting through.

So yesterday was weird day. It was rainy. And I lost my phone--the love of my life--in the lecture hall. That was just like, my day just went out the window.

Obviously, I was really upset, so I went back to the dorm room and M. Paff was on, and I told him. He said that I should contact the PD. I did. Then he wanted us to get lunch. Well, the day before, I had lunch with M. Nikitin in the kitchen. He brought tea. I brought soup. And I didn't want to eat in my room, so I said yeah. I came out at the appointed time and M. Paff was walking toward me with an umbrella. I think we shared an umbrella walking there. It was a nice lunch.

Since it was still raining REALLY HARD, Mlle. Nguyen, Mlle. Yee, and I decide to eat dinner in our room. Mlle. Yee and I made food while Mlle. Nguyen took a long-ass nap; she's been working really hard, so we let her sleep for a long time. Then my roomie and I just watched New Girl and The Lying Game while eating. When Mlle. Nguyen got up, we were done and were back to doing our homework and studying.

Mlle. Nguyen was using my laptop and I was on my bed studying, and M. Paff Skyped her, saying, "I'm horny," and of course, Mlle. Nguyen read it outloud. I tried to play it cool, but it was definitely awkward. Mlle. Nguyen replied, "Dtf?" and he asked if I wanted to play. I told Mlle. Nguyen she should play instead, and she did. Well, Mlle. Nguyen played on my laptop since I wanted to see how a good person played. Mlle. Yee was just amused by all the cussing and hate fest directed toward M. Paff.

She played with M. Paff and Mlle. Mayeda, and M. Paff was talking to this kid from his hall. My God, sometimes I just wish I'm deaf to some things, you know? The way they were referring to their exes and some of the girls in their hall was horrible. I didn't like that.

Then, at 11:30, I think I said I wanted Cha, so M. Paff said he wanted Cha too, and Mlle. Nguyen said she wanted Cha also, so the three of us came over to M. Paff's room to get him and we all walked to Cha together. We got Cha and walked around. It was pretty cool, more so because it was so late at night. Then we all went to his room to show his hallmates what a pimp he was and just watched funny videos.

Not gonna lie, like, the whole time, there were a lot of accidental...or not so accidental...touching. When we were walking together, he lightly punched me and asked if I was staying this weekend. Then when were were outside of Cha drinking tea, we sat next to each other and sometimes my knee would touch his whenever I adjusted. Like, I was trying to not do it so much because I really did not--and still don't--want to get more involved with him than I already am (or is it "was"? Whatevs). Then when we were watching the videos, I was standing behind his chair and leaning into it. I hope he didn't take that the wrong way. But sometimes I would reach up for the mouse, and he would put his hand closer to it. Then when I was leaving, he awkwardly patted me on the shoulder and said, "bye", and, of course, didn't walk me and Mlle. Yee home.

And then today! Oh my God, don't even get me started. I almost cockblock someone today. Mlle. Nguyen. She's been ignoring M. Nikitin and it's so awkward hanging out with the two of them. Since Mlle. Nguyen isn't going to the capture the flag game, I go and get M. Nikitin and he invites us in and guess who's in the closet? Mlle. Nguyen. Later, in my room after Mlle. Yee and M. Nikitin have left to get something, I find out that she's gotten there a few minutes before we come in and interrupt. Then I try to get them to leave. Mlle. Yee doesn't know, but she wants tea, so I tell M. Nikitin to go get tea, and he says Mlle. Nguyen should go with him. Perfect. So they go and I tell Mlle. Yee the whole story and we text him saying that M. Paff's had an emotional breakdown so we've gone to his room, and don't bother coming back.

Good deed of the day.

Then I play LoL and M. Paff goes on. He's rude to me, so I end the call. Then I just play by myself, and Mlle. Nguyen comes back pretty late. So, they've a few minutes together alone before Mlle. Pages brings the whole goddamn gang in the room. Cockblocked twice. Not a good day for her. She's obviously very upset about it, but she doesn't show it much. We only know cause she jumps on my bed and starts wiping tears off of her face. Then she leaves for Evenstar.

M. Paff comes back on and wants to play. I'm just like, "Okay, whatever," and we play. He's had a pretty shitty night too.

This week's been bad, period.

Did I mention that I lost my phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment