Monday, May 23, 2011

If you don't get everything you want, think of the things you don't get that you don't want.

So...M. Dow and I have been flirting with the inappropriate ever since we started starting, but we just kind of...crossed it yesterday. I'm not supposed to repeat it since I promised him what happened would stay between the two of us, but Mlle. Jang knows what I'm talking about since I kind of told her before it happened and she guessed it right after it did happen, if that makes any sense.

So...it happened. We agree NEVER to participate in that kind of thing again. And we won't talk about it ever again.

Mlle. Jang and M. Dow and I three-way Skype-d for the first time today. He was not awkward with her at all; I'm glad. Now he knows that she knows but not because I broke our promise. Now it's just the three of us that know.

Mlle. Jang agrees that M. Dow is a very interesting person to talk to.

Anyways, I was talking to Mlle. Jang when M. Dow went to talk to his girlfriend and we decided to go on Chatroulette. I got a cute guy straight away and we switched to Skype to talk while Mlle. Jang nexted guys after guys looking for someone to talk to.

So, me and that guy just talked about college. He was older than me by a year, and he was so cute...so European and so mature, but he was American and only 19. At one point, he just stopped talking and said, "God, you're so attractive." Haha. I was a very happy girl at that point. Plus, he's a virgin. Crazy.

Mlle. Johnston ate lunch with Mlle. Smith and I today.

Mlle. Smith...I have no idea what to talk to her about beside talking about other people.

Just me and Mlle. Jang being the lovely and classy people that we are.

So, I helped set up for the Buddha's Birthday Festival and got my legs distorted by mosquitoes in the process. It's an extremely lovely sight, swells and bumps where it's meant to be smooth and straight. Jesus. Short season is coming soon too. Karma's a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment