Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Waiting is a trap. There will always be reasons to wait. The truth is, there are only two things in life, reasons and results, and reasons simply don't count.

M. Dow has this ability to bring up things I want to say but am unable to say it.

I hate it when you care more than other person. Or when the other person cares for you so much more than you care for them. It just needs to be the right amount.

I always wonder if he gets bored talking to me. Today, he brought it up, asking if I'd get bored talking to him since I mentioned I get bored of people easily. Since we were being perfectly honest, I told him.

He's always trying to convince me not to wait, and I've told him I'm having second thoughts about waiting, but I think I will probably (the chances are higher than 70%) wait until marriage. Since then, he thinks I'm going to crack. Well, I said, "I'm going to prove you wrong." Then, for some reason, I wondered out loud if I'd see him at my wedding. He said that it would depend on the location. I said it might be abroad. He said, no, but if it was in NY, he'd definitely go.

Then he asked why we'd have to wait till my wedding to see each other and why we couldn't just meet to hangout. Well, that'd be kind of hard since I live in California and he New York. I mean, that'd be nice, but I think it's much much much too soon right now to be meeting.

I'm sleepy. I can't think straight. I will write more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment