Monday, March 7, 2011

The hair is the richest ornament of women.

May 13th is going to be a great day! It's the day before the Prom and it's also a second Senior Ditch Day, which I'm going to participate in (I didn't do the first because the timing was stupid; it was first quarter, for goodness's sake). Anyways, we're meeting up at In N' Out at 12 and going en masse (I hope I used that right; I'd feel pretty idiotic if I didn't) to Zuma Beach. Fun, ya? I think so! Mlle. Smith is excited about it also.

So, remember how I told Mlle. Macias about M. Lythgoe. She now thinks I have a crush on him, which I don't, and suggests that I help her make a cake for him on his birthday since she's in Yearbook and people in Yearbook are doing that for all the people in Yearbook (hope that makes sense). Then I can come and hang out with them in Yearbook and eat the cake too. An occasion to miss class? Count me in!

The math test I took today was crazy! I went in feeling pretty well, but came out completely depressed. I need an A on the test to bring my grade up to a C since I BOMBED the last test so bad, tears can't even describe it. Anyways, we'll see how it goes. I hope Mme. Kennedy won't be too disappointed.


I bought this hair thing yesterday and I'm trying it out starting today. It's called Smooth 'N Shine Therapy: Silk Fusion Repair Extreme Leave-In Treatment (with pearl extract). I mean, honestly? It was cheap and on sale, and it has the word "pearl" in it. I'm a goner.
So, I'm going to try it out everyday for a week to see how it goes. Hopefully, it'll make my hair all shiny, smooth, and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment