Wednesday, March 16, 2011

He could be that boy, but I'm not that girl.

So, Mlle. Smith went on a Career Fair field trip today, which means she missed out on the fun we had in Studio Art in the morning.

Mme. Mills has been going on and on about having us do something like this picture below.
And today she was bugging M. Ward about it. I volunteered to take his pictures since I'm trying to build a portrait portfolio. It would be a win-win since we both get to use my pictures in our portfolios for the AP test. She told us to go to the dark room. We were like, "Okay? Sure, whatever you say," and went in the gallery. She was like, "It's not dark enough!" I was like, "What other dark room is there?" She meant the storage room in the back, and she kind of said it really loud and made Mlle. Tupac--one of M. Ward's close friends--turn around and said, "Hmm, [_] and [M. Ward] going to the dark room, hm?" and got the whole class in on it.

The moment I closed the storage door, M. Ward turned around and pounded on it while moaning and making sex noises. I punched him and flipped off the light. Then I had to turn the light back on to go out and get my cellphone (which usually serves as a light source). Mme. Mills was like, "Just in case you need help, huh?"

I went in and took pictures. Good ones, too, I think. I had M. Ward sit on the floor, and since the lights are off and it was completely dark, I sat cross-legged on the floor too even though I wore a skirt. I had him make faces, but mostly just stare straight into the camera. Most of the time, we completely missed each other since he would look one way while the camera was pointed in a different direction. Overall, the pictures were good for being taken in the dark.

Today, in 6th period, I found out that M. Lythgoe will be asking Mlle. Pillado to the Prom this Friday. Lame. Well, now I have to find someone else to daydream about. I kind of want to get him back for leading me on. I know it seems like there's a possibility that I'm delusional about him on this blog, but I'm not. Take my word for it, please. Anyways, there's not much I can do except to look so good that he'll regret not asking me.

We have yet to find out who M. Ward is asking to the Prom. Whoever she is, I hope he goes on with the plan so he can tell Mlle. Jang and I once it is executed, like he's promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment