Friday, March 4, 2011

Love is like oxygen. All you need is love.

So, I'm tired of moaning and groaning and bitching complaining about my boring life. I'm going to do something about it. So, I'll try not to complain anymore. Do, or do not; there is no try.

Anyways...

Since the beginning of this year, in Econ class, I sit opposite of this guy named M. Lythgoe. I think he's pretty cute, with a steely and cold demeanor. He's about my height, I think, or he looks it. I sure hope he looks it because then he'll be datable. I don't know how he is, but he seems rude in Econ, always talking with his friends when the teacher is lecturing. Once, the teacher got fed up and kicked the whole bunch of them out of class. He was the only one who came back later and apologized.

I don't know what is it that's with me and M. Lythgoe. Like, I can sense that's there's something, but it's barely there. Like, okay, it's weird, because I had a mini crush on him at the end of eighth grade, but, like everything else that was related to middle school, it wasn't anything major nor serious. But the moment I strolled into Econ, I could feel him staring at me. Well, so were the other guys because I had on a simple white t-shirt, black short shorts, with tights that look like the picture below (except mine are like, so much better and less slutty because the 90% of my legs is covered), and a venetian red scarf tossed over one shoulder. Not to toot my own horn, but I looked pretty great.

Anyways, I felt him staring at me as I handed my schedule to M. Near and even when I got to my new seat near Mlle. Johnston, the same seat that happened to be directly across from him. I wasn't very interested then because I'd always pegged him for a jerk and a jock, you know?

I think I first started to notice him the day I found a lollipop from Mme. Mills in my pocket. I was enjoying my lollipop, and the class was hot, so I guess I was subconsciously tracing the metal tip of whatever I had on hand on my bare thighs because it felt good. I was spacing out and when I came to, I saw him looking at the metal tip on my thighs, and all of the sudden, he flicked his eyes up to meet mine. Well, I did what good girls do and avert my eyes and blush, because that was pretty weird because it must have seem like I was touching myself on purpose--which I kind of was, but it wasn't like that--while eating a lollipop--which is pretty sexual all by itself.

From then on, every time I glance over, there was a good chance of catching him looking at me. He sometimes catches me looking at him, but often time, I just fake spacing out. Like, it's pretty easy. I just force myself to freeze my gaze and keep it there for a long time before drifting it somewhere else and keeping that there for a long time. Once, M. Near was trying to explain something to him and M. Lythgoe was asking a question regarding what M. Near was saying and it came out all funny. I happened to be looking on (of course) and he caught my eyes and laughed, and said, "What am I saying?" That's far from intimate, but that's the most intimate we've ever been. Anyways, so we keep doing that to each other and we've talked like, five times this whole school year. Sad? Yes. Very.

Now that we don't have Econ anymore and Mme. Kennedy's moved me from behind him (darn), I sometimes look out the windows and see him looking in my peripheral vision. I sometimes catch him. He almost never catches me though because my seat is more or less strategic than his. Plus, M. Foghi's huge head is always in the way.

Today, he had to go to the bathroom, and so I watched him as he walked from his desk to Mme. Kennedy's desk, and I could tell that he could tell that I was watching. So the moment he grabbed the pass and made a turn, he looked and we locked eyes for a millisecond before he turned away.

M. Kwon implies that M. Lythgoe doesn't masturbate since he's Mormon, but Mlle. Macias tells me that all guys masturbate and she suspects that the Mormons do it even more since they're so sexually frustrasted. When I tell her about M. Lythgoe (not this detailed, of course. God, that'd be mortifying), she tells me that he's pretty nice, but "he wants you to be Mormon and have ten children."

I reread this and it seems like there's more to me and M. Lythgoe than there really is. It seriously is almost nothing. I'm just attracted to him, but it really is nothing big.

Mlle. Smith, Hatfield, and Macias came over today. Mlle. Lopez is also coming with us in the limo. Whoot whoot! Mlle. Coleman informed me that my dress would come out to be more or less $300, which, according to Mlle. Johnston, is pretty good for a custom-made dress and I better be nice to Mlle. Coleman's mom, who is making it. At first I was like, $300? That's a lot of money. But then I looked at the other dresses similar to it, and they are more than $300 even though they're ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment