Monday, August 22, 2011

He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.

So my mother was stalking my Facebook last night and found out that I listed "Atheism" as my religious affiliation or whatever, and she freaked out! And then today, she's like, "So...that boy from Chino Hills who's going to UCI with you looks very nice/cute." I'm like, freaking out on the inside while I think of all the things that link me and M. Paff together on Facebook. There's one picture of us. That's about it. And I'm like, "How do you know him?" Oh, I just STALK YOUR FACEBOOK. No biggie.


I've resolved to not talk to M. Paff if he doesn't talk to me, but when I get home, he greets me with a funny/playful hello and I tell him about my mother's stalking. Then it gets quiet after that. Then I'm like, "Maybe it's just me, but sometimes you seem like you want to talk, but when I talk to you, it seems like you don't want to anymore." He says I'm being paranoid and I should stop freaking out. I'm trying! Believe me, I am.


Then we talk--okay, more I talk--for a bit more before he says he needs to go do something and that he's telling me now so I won't flip out. Well, thanks for the heads up.

I'm glad this is over. Jesus, it was a pain in the ass.

Then I talk to M. Dow for an hour. Like, we haven't really talk-talked for a while. We've been IMming on Skype, but not like, a sit down and talk thing. It's nice to talk to him again. He's fun, and I like that.

Then I talk to Mlle. Jang for a little bit. She's reading this and she knows what we talked about so there's no point in repeating it.

Then M. Paff and I actually talk for a little bit before he goes to bed. You know...about time!

No comments:

Post a Comment