Thursday, August 4, 2011

If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.

So I thought about M. Paff the whole day. Well, to be more accurate, I thought about M. Paff and I being together and kissing the whole day. Well, then I got bored and stopped thinking about it.

Friends marathon today. Season one. Yeah. Good stuff.

I talked to M. Paff for a bit after he got to Palm Spring. We talked on and off until his dad realized that he was talking to a friend, and he made M. Paff give me a tour of the house. Then we resumed talking until he had to go to dinner. Then I returned to watching Friends. Then at night, I talked to M. Dow--who I haven't talk to in quite a while. I told him about the situation and he was supportive. We had a good conversation, and he told me to keep him updated. Then we talked about his girlfriend--who he thought was beginning to feel clingy. Then we talked about the attractiveness of men and women. Then he had to go to bed.

Season two. Yup. Where Ross and Rachel kind of get together but don't.

K. I'm going to switch to the present tense now. It's a less awkward way to talking. Then M. Paff comes back and we talk/flirt. One thing leads to another and we end up talking about things that turn us on. Well, I know what turns him on, but last time we talked about that, I opted out since I wasn't that comfortable yet. But I'm comfortable now, so we talk about that. Well, nice and naked shoulders turn me on, especially when they're rubbed by nice hands. When M. Paff learns about that, he immediately takes off his shirt and starts rubbing his shoulder with his hands. Oh, my gosh. I try to look away, but my face gets so warm and I'm clearly blushing. M. Paff clearly enjoys it.

I don't know when I'll see him again, but I hope that when I do, I'll actually get some action.

Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment