Thursday, August 18, 2011

Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards.

M. Paff is driving me INSANE! Oh, my FUCKING God! He's gone almost completely reticent; he's not like that normally.

I text him saying, "How come you don't talk to me anymore?" He gets defensive and accuses me of sounding like his girlfriend and I'm like, No, I just wanna know why we don't talk anymore. He says, "Cause shit happens." When I ask him about the "shit" he says he's going to bed. What the fuck?

Then I say, "I hope you have nightmares, shitwhore," because we always call each other stupid names like that, but he thinks I really mean that. I say, no, I don't mean that, and he says "BS...you're pissed that I haven't been online and now you're pissed that I'm going to bed." Well, I'm pissed, but I don't hope you have nightmares.


Why can't he just say it instead of avoiding the issue? Avoiding it won't make it go away.

I'll be so pissed if it stems from the fact that we kissed. Or if he had some stupid dream where I did some messed up things to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment