Monday, April 25, 2011

In your life, you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some, you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again. But you do.

Serendipity. Do I believe in it? YES.

I've put up a post on the Chatroulette's page of Missed Connections. So, let's just see how it'll all work out. If he sees it and replies before I forget and wants to stay in touch, then it's meant to be. If not, then no big deal, cause then it's not meant to be.

I've forgotten what he looked like. I can barely make out his face, but I've started to substitute this guy's face for his instead.

I don't know why my brain does it. It's quite annoying and very, very inconvenient. Cause he doesn't look like that. NOT AT ALL. Cause I have good taste, that's why.

Speaking of Chatroulette. The guy that I talked to a while ago that I said was cute, the one with the mask. Well, he's making me a bit uncomfortable by calling me sweetie and honey...stuff like that. I know he doesn't really love me--I mean, it doesn't take a fool to figure that out. It's sweet and nice, but it's really making me uncomfortable.

I no longer feel like I play a minor role in my own life anymore. I think I finally have the role of the protagonist in my own book.

So, Chatroulette again...I met the cutest Mormon guy...Monsieur Manwaring. He's kind and polite and deep. He's still a virgin, but a completely a man, if you know what I mean. There are people who are the same age but still look and behave like boys. But he's different. He sang and played the ukulele for me; he even attempted to play Sway by Bic Runga (my favoritest song ever!). He's proud that he doesn't drink or smoke or do drugs. He travels all the time. And he volunteers. So, perfect guy to bring home, much?

He gave me his Facebook when we were talking. Thank God, because I detest asking for people's Facebooks. Or Skype. I only ask if I really really want to keep in touch. If not, then I wait for the other person to ask for mine, but I do hate going through my Skype and asking, "Who the eff is this?"

No comments:

Post a Comment