Saturday, April 30, 2011

It is only a step from boredom to disillusionment, which leads naturally to self-pity, which in turn ends in chaos.

The Senior BBQ was today. Mlle. Smith and I were planning to ditch afterward, but Mme. Mills caught me when I was waiting in line to receive food and told me that she'd tell me more about something in first period. I was like, I have to go somewhere with my parents. God, she got so mad. She was like, we haven't seen each other in a week; you should not have planned something today.

Well, I'm sorry, but if I truly had to go somewhere with my parents, I wouldn't have had a choice anyways. She was so pissed.

So, Mlles. Smith and Macias and I went to the beach. It was fun. Very relaxing, as it should be.

Until Mlle. Jang called and told us how pissed Mme. Mills was. Mlle. Smith then decided to donate all of her photos for this scholarship that Mme. Mills  have just to appease her, but at that point, I just felt so disappointed in Mme. Mills. Like, she's not who I think she is. Like, I don't respect her anymore.

I got my prom dress and brought it home. It looks great on. It feels great on. I'm incredibly happy. I just need to either get new earrings or find that ones I was planning on wearing originally.

So, M. Dow and I talked for two hours today. He showed me his music, which was like, incredible. Like, crazy stuff. We talked about religion (which was interesting, since he's an atheist and is totally totally totally against it). It's just crazy talking with someone that intelligent. Yes, he's a cocky bastard, I'm not going to lie, but he admits it. But, seriously, it's kind of hard not to be a cocky bastard if you were that smart. But seriously, things just work for him because he's attractive. If not, everyone would hate him. But it's socially acceptable since he's attractive. It shouldn't be that way, but it is.

Like, I'm enjoy talking to him because I can see how the other side thinks, but if he was ugly, I wouldn't have given him the time of day unless I got to know him first. I am so goddamn shallow. I hate it. But one thing I do like is how straight-forward he is; I don't need to worry about him lying to me since he won't spare my feelings.

So, more problems with foreign, Chatroulette guys. This incredibly good-looking guy from Austria thinks he's in love with me. No, that's not scientifically possible. I tried telling him, but he kept telling me he liked me. No. NO. NO. NO! I said was I tired and that I needed to go to bed. I went "invisible" and he still typed things out to me and then called me. NO. I'm very very very creep out. I hate it when people I don't like like me and keep pursuing me when I've said no. It makes me sick. I think I'm going to block him. Yup. Sorry, you're nice and cute and you seem very kind since you want to work with mentally retarded children, but you're a total creeper. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment