Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's really painful to say goodbye to someone that you don't want to let go, but it's even more painful to ask someone to stay if they never wanted to stay.

I've done something stupid. I've gotten emotionally attached to someone I wasn't supposed to.

So, I was on Chatroulette, and I talked to a bunch of people, but then there was one that I spent hours talking to. At first it was boring, and I only stayed on because he was kind of cute (and shirtless, but that's beside the point. I've seen cuter and hotter. But that's also beside the point). He was 23 and owned half of a music production company. We were talking about the many penises on the site, and he told me that he got flashed by the girl before me, but she was ugly, so he was turned off. I laughed, of course, and I asked him why he was there. He answered and asked me why I was there. I told him about how I wanted to meet new people and how I would feel horrible whenever I nexted an unattractive person. He accused me of looking for somebody to flirt with.

Well, I explained myself out of that one, but the topic turned to sex...because I was curious. I asked him how his first time was and all of the sudden, he turned it back to me. He found it extraordinary that I was waiting until after marriage. He said that I should masturbate (I was like, Oh, God, no). He kept asking if I was uncomfortable with the subject, I said I was, but I needed to know about this kind of stuff, and I've got no one to talk about it to, so he seemed to know very much about the subject.

I liked how he was very very comfortable with himself. And how he doesn't say anything like, "I fucked that girl" or anything like that. He either said, "had sex with" or "slept with", which in my opinion, are so much better since those terms don't degrade the girl in question.

So, we kept talking for hours, and during that time, he occasionally touched his neck and shoulder with his hand to support himself, and I find it very sexy when guys do touch their neck or shoulders, so I told him. And then he stared at me for a bit and said that I has been turning him on too with my collarbones peeking out of my shirt (see! Told you! Exposed clavicles are sexy). I noticed he did it more after I told him. Then, we talked about food, but then somehow the topic came back to me, again. He said he wanted to see more of me, but not in a way that would make me feel uncomfortable. I asked him what he would like to see. He asked what would I be comfortable showing. We settled on my stomach, and so I showed him , which was like, the weirdest thing I could have shown, but I guess he liked it. He said he was glad that I came on because I was pretty and he was just intrigued that I asked that kind of stuff and that because the girl before me completely turned him off. We were having a really good conversation. He was being crude sometimes (like, when I mention the joy of dressing up for Prom, he said that the joy was reserved for girls and "we only want to take it off you"), but it's the truth, and I just need  to know some stuff. I felt like we had a really good connection going on, but all of the sudden, his end got frozen, and I got switched to another.

Because of the nature of the things we talked about, we agreed not to exchange names because then it would become uncomfortable. So, I know nothing of him except that he was 23 and owned half of a music production company. Once our connection got severed, I felt like I'd just lost a friend and there was no way to get him back. I wonder if he felt the same, or if he just rolled over and said, "Oh, what a shame", went to bed, and thought no more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment