Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The worst things in life come free to us.

I can feel depression creeping on me. I don't know why. It's scary. I never want to go through it again.

Sometimes, I wish I could just sleep to past time. I hate waking up.

Anyways, let's move onto a brighter and happier topic...such as love. I am in love. I am absolutely, hopelessly, and head over heels in love with Ed Sheeran, a British singer/songwriter. He's hilarious, sweet, and real at the same time. If you look up his pictures, he looks kind of chubby and not that cute, but if you watch him singing, he's adorable and witty. That British accent helps of course. It always does.



I've decided. I'm marrying a sexy British man and have adorable British children.

I've blocked the masked guy on both Facebook and Skype. He has no way of contacting me. I feel bad, but he just makes me uncomfortable, assuming that we are closer than we really are. He always calls me "sweetie" and "cutie", and stuff like that makes the guy seems like a skeaze. Is "skeaze" really not a word? "Jason, why are you such a skeaze?" It was in Mean Girls. It's a word.

On Sunday, my mother got into a car accident. The van is totally totaled, so she and my dad have been driving my Lexus around, which means I no longer have legs for Star Testings Week. All of my plans for this week has been canceled. At least my mother is okay.

I've been with killer headaches all week. I wonder why. My dad says it's cause I don't eat enough me. WRONG. I've been eating nothing but meat and fish products even since I received my rejection letter from Barnard. Maybe that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment