Saturday, April 23, 2011

You know it's a bad day when you put your bra on backwards and it fits better.

Is it weird that I'm so affected by the guy from yesterday? I literally had to go to the bathroom to drain my tears every ten minutes. God, I think the medication I'm taking for my coughs and stuff is majorly messing up my hormones. My hormones are, no joke, so out of whack right now. I would just cry my eyes out for the stupidest reasons.

Anyways, I think I'm especially affected because of the way we talked yesterday. We weren't just typing things in. We did at first, but then we actually talked. He was shirtless and propped himself up in front of his laptop (I think), and I was sitting down, hugging in my knees, so it was awfully intimate. So, if you can imagine it, if we were in the same room, wouldn't we pass for lovers? I think so. That's probably why. There's a false sense of intimacy between us, so I'm having a hard time letting him go, especially since we never had the chance to say good bye properly after such a good and personal conversation.

I know we did agree that we should never meet again, but it's kind of sad to say stuff like that.

Today was a horrible day. I got home so late and now I have a headache. Not a good day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment