Thursday, July 7, 2011

All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.

Okay, so M. Dow said he wanted to delete his online friends to focus on real life. He even blocked me to not feel tempted to talk, but then he felt bad and added me back. We talked for awhile today.

So...life's been boring. My mother's still nagging and bitching everyday. I'm still low on money since my mother won't pay me; I've been saving up tips to pay for my dorm stuff since I don't want to ask my parents unless I absolutely can't do it myself. But my mother says I've made over $1000 since the beginning of summer. YEAH.

I found these poems that I really like:



"They came to tell your faults to me,
They named them over one by one;
I laughed aloud when they were done,
I knew them all so well before,—
Oh, they were blind, too blind to see
Your faults had made me love you more."


Will I ever be the onewho gets to hold you tightWill I ever be the oneto hear your last goodnightWill I ever be the onewho’s hand you gladly takeWill I ever be the onenext to whom you wakeWill I ever be the onethat holds you when you cryWill I ever be the onethat never hears goodbyeWill I ever be the oneto whom you give yourselfWill I ever be the onein sickness and in healthWill I ever know the reasonthat our paths were meant to crossWill I ever know the gainthat is someone else’s loss
This one's a bit melodramatic, but I like it.

STEPHON kissed me in the spring,
Robin in the fall,
But Colin only looked at me
And never kissed at all.
Stephon's kiss was lost in jest,
Robin's lost in play,
But the kiss in Colin's eyes
Haunts me night and day. 
I'd love to be looked at by Colin.

No comments:

Post a Comment