Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.

M. Dow deleted me on Skype! What the hell? I'm so confused. Like, I can't think of why he would. Okay, so possible explanations:

  1. He's mad at me for some reason--Very unlikely since he's the kind of person that would call me out on it and not just delete me without an explanation.
  2. His girlfriend's deleted me--Possibly since I do look cute in my profile picture, not gonna lie. Oh, no, that's not a valid reason. But if she was snooping and came across our conversations, the chances of her not thinking rationally and deeming our conversations flirty would be actually as high as 70%.
  3. His mom's boyfriend does away with him--A bit likelier than number one, but not much.  Like, 10%. 
I hope he's okay and nothing bad's happened. I know he wouldn't just delete me like that.

Oh, I'm over M. TP by the way. For a couple of days now. Thank God. I won't have to worry about him until Vu Lan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment