Monday, July 18, 2011

Depression is melancholy minus its charms - the animation, the fits.

I need to be around other people. I've started to develop dangerous thoughts--suicidal thoughts. I've been entertaining the notion that other people aren't real and conscious; the connections I've made with people are slowly being dissolved. It's awfully lonely being the only conscious person. It's really a chore to keep living and experiencing the ups and downs of life. There's just no point.

I don't want to age. I never want to grow old and look back at young people and knowing you'll never have that ever again. I'm gradually losing my youth right now.

I want to die quick and fast. A swift move and no pain at all. A coward's death.

It's alright. I'm not at that point where the contemplation of suicide morphs to planning yet. This is low, but I've been lower. I don't think I can get as low as I did the summer before junior year. That was crazy. I never want to go back to those days. I'm going to UCI orientation tomorrow; being around people will take my mind off of thinking. I'll be okay.

I hope I live past this hormonal stage. I think--I'm hoping, praying, wishing--that all my feelings right now stem from the flood of hormones the human body is subjected to at this age. If this is the case, then it means that I have an escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment