Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk.

Oh, my God, Mlle. Johnston needs be more selective. So after David and I left, she and Phil were supposed to leave also since he was all kissing her face. Well, she went and got her stuff only to realize that Phil was gone. She was pissed, so when this Filipino asked to buy her a drink, she said yes. Then he followed her around. I don't know how she shook him off when she was so drunk, but she did before going back to the room. She told me all this at 4:30 in the morning because I accidentally locked her out.

Mlle. Johnston and I visited Ensanada, Mexico today. There were a fuck load of guys in cars who kept honking at us. I think the "Best Pick Up Line" award goes to the guy who stood in front of a shop and went, "Come in, ladies. Models pay less." It feels good to be checked out wherever you go; it makes you feel desirable and almost invincible.  Yes, I never knew being viewed as a piece of meat could feel so good.

Anyways, we went to a bar and each got a margarita, but Mlle. Johnston also got a shot of KahlĂșa. I felt off after I drank a bit more than a quarter of it, but I drank a quarter more. When I moved, it felt like I was moving faster than my brain could register. Like, my brain was slow in registering it. These two men came to the bar and talked to us, but we left a bit after that. Mlle. Johnston kept giggling, but I was okay. Actually, I felt very witty and clever, and I like that feeling. It was just a bit off, and I thought if I would just walk slower and more deliberate, no one would know that I was tipsy. The paranoia was kind of fun; it made me feel like I was on a secret mission.

We found David a bit and played cards with him. The waiter that Mlle. Johnston fancies was outside one of the clubs, and I told her to go talk to him since it would be a bit inappropriate for him to talk to her since he worked there. So she was like, "I've seen you around a lot," and he was like, "Yeah? Where have you seen me?" even though we thought this whole time he was looking at her at dinner. Boo. What a douche.

So we played cards and the Filipino guy came. Okay, so when Mlle. Johnston and I were sunbathing this morning, he came over and it was majorly awkward and she was avoiding him. Anyways, the table has four chairs, and we used the extra chair as a place to keep our purses. He made a motion to sit down, but I was like, "We're waiting for someone to come," so he stood there as the three of us played cards. Once it got really awkward, David suggested we go to the Deck Party, and we left. The Filipino guy didn't follow us, thank God. But the Deck Party wasn't fun, so we went to the karaoke thing, and it was hilarious to watch drunk people sing. Then we went to the Rex.

Like, since we played cards and stuff together, I thought our relationship was purely platonic but when we were back on the dance floor, it was me and David dancing together again. Okay. No big deal since we were just two friends dancing together. But after a while, he put his arms around my waist and we repeated what we did yesterday. It was all fun and good.

And then there's Mlle. Johnston. Since David and I were dancing together, she got bored and had a smoke. This guy came over and asked for a smoke too--when we were discussing the night later on, I told her to not give out her cigarettes anymore; it's supposed to be the other way around--and they started talking. K. Thing is...while we were dancing, I saw him have two bottles of beer, and when they started talking, he asked for a bottle of beer, a disco ball, and a shot each for him and her. Yeah. She was sensible enough to know that she couldn't finish all that. She only drank the disco ball, and she told me to drink it with her when he left for the bathroom. I did; it was yummy.

David and I danced some more before he said we should go check on Mlle. Johnston. We've been checking on her periodically through out the night, and she seemed like she was getting on well, but David wasn't convinced, so I came over, and I was like, "Hey, you okay?" and she was like, "Yeah, I'm okay," and I was like, "You don't seem okay," and she didn't seem okay then because the whole time we were talking, he had his hand on the back of her thigh, near her ass. She pushed him away for a bit and scooted closer to me and whispered, "I think I'm drunk; I want to leave." I said, "Well, then let's leave," but she was like, "He's gonna follow us," and I was like, "It's alright; I can take care of him," and she was like, "No, you can't. He's in the Marines," and I was like, "Well, David's gonna help us out, so get up."

We told him--his name was Scott. Boo--that we were going to walk around. We took the elevator up to Lido and got pizza to buy time. Then Mlle. Johnston announced that she needed to go to the bathroom, and I said I'd come with. David and Scott went outside onto the deck. A few minutes later, David came back and the three of us literally ran to the elevator and David delivered us safely to our room.

Mlle. Johnston thanked David and I for being good friends, and David said, "Well, I consider you guys my friends which was why I played cards with you guys. I only play cards with family and friends, not strangers." Well, I'm glad we've made a good friend.

Then Mlle. Johnston and I talked about the night. She complained about how I get nice guys and she gets creepers. Well, I bail when I sense the creepiness. She just needs to learn how to say no.

Oh, yeah. So on the first night, before things got going, we were really bored, so we just hung around the Atrium and people-watched. We spotted a group of cute guys, but they looked pretty douchey, so we just planned on doing some quick and harmless flirting. But when we decided on what to do, they began to leave, so, on a whim, I stopped them to ask for the time when they walked past us. Well, the guy who answered had on a red shirt that said "Canada" in white. When David and I were dancing together on the first night, guess what shirt he was wearing. Yup, but when I asked him if it was us who asked for the time, he didn't remember. But he figured out that it WAS us tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment