Friday, September 2, 2011

Love is the answer, but while you are waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.

I find out who my roommate is today. She sounds like a very nice person, but she's not that cute and M. Paff's roomie isn't cute either so my plan to get with his roomie and get M. Paff with my roomie and have each couple use a room kind of fails really bad. But she sounds like a really nice person, and I'm really glad that I'm not rooming with a bitch.

M. Paff. Oh my gosh. Whenever we webcam, which we do all the time, I just wanna kiss him. Which is weird because I don't like him. He's not attracted to me AT ALL. And he thinks all these ugly girls are prettier than me. Okay, I know I'm not the most gorgeous girl out there, but MY GOD, REALLY? I'm decent looking. Christ.

My mother wants me to not have any kind of life whatsoever in college. Well, Mother, we'll see about that.

M. Paff wants me to hook him up with a girl. I agree and once I'm done with that, we're sneaking through the cemetery. Yup. I wanna sneak through one at night before I die.

Mlle. K. Nguyen is gonna be in my hall on my floor! Wheeee! That girl cracks me up. No joke. Funniest person alive.

I move in on the 17th of September, two hours before M. Paff moves in. I think I'm going alone since my parents are gonna be busy, so I've asked M. Paff to come early and help me move in.

I've talked to Mlle. Johnston on Skype today. I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment