Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Love is like falling down... in the end you're left hurt, scarred, and with a memory of it forever.

Please, please, please, please, please don't let me fall for M. Paff. He'll break my heart into tiny little pieces and throw them to the wind if I give it to him, which I won't--not willingly. He's not for me. He's heartless to the people he hates. I don't think he knows this about himself, but he can be manipulative as well.

Insecure as I am, loving a person like that will only hurt me.

I've just read some of his ex's posts on her blog. She's very depressed. She still wants him, obviously. She just wants to talk, but all he has to say about her is "She's a stupid bitch." That's cold, cruel, and heartless.

I'm kind of scared to get too involved. I was rereading our earlier messages on Skype and noticed how light and natural our conversations went; now it feels almost heavy and forced.

No comments:

Post a Comment