Monday, September 26, 2011

Who you know will get your foot into the door. What you know will keep your foot out of your mouth.

So...me and M. Paff's relationship got worse and then better. I think it got better when I realized that me and him would never and should never happen, that we had WAY more fun being just friends. So I stop wanting to hangout as much and hangout with my new friends more.

And of course, once I stop my daily calls, he starts calling me back and wants to know if I want to grab dinner with him. Well, I'm supposed to be having dinner with another hallmate and my roommate and cockblock one of the guys, but they say I should hangout with him instead. So I do. And then he calls Mlle. Pages and we hangout with her too. We grab tea and food at Cha and Mlle. Pages tells me a story of how she and her boyfriend've met. Well, that pales compared to M. Paff and my story cause ours is so much better, you have no idea.

Then we meet up with her boyfriend and M. Paff and I just kind of fourth-wheel it and we all play pool together. It's fun, but I suck pretty bad. Everyone else is good though. Boo. While we're playing, I notice that M. Paff sometimes just stares at me, but he looks away every time I catch him. I'm just like, whatever, cause we're just friends now. After it ends, we all walk to Starbucks; me with M. Paff and Mlle. Pages with her boyfriend. Sometimes he walks really close to me and starts to say something, but he stops every single time.

At Starbucks, while the couple buys their drinks, he asks, "Was it weird for me to stare at your feet the entire time?" and I'm like, "No, I actually have very attractive feet." He laughs. Then we talk to the couple a little bit more before heading back.

On the way back, I'm like, "How come you stare at my feet but you bolt when I ask for a foot massage?" He gives me some random answer, and I'm like, "You know, you're just all talk and no action."

Once I'm back in my dorm, he texts me and says, "I'd probably give you a massage if you asked now." And I'm like, "Give me a message." Since my roommate's here with her friend, I come over to his room with my Bio book since his roommate's gone. I figure I can read while he massages my feet.

Yeah, that plan goes right out of the window. I can't concentrate knowing how turned on he is. Then he says we should stop since he needs to study and I need to study too. Well, I move next to him and put my head on his shoulder and study. Haha. What a lie. We try studying, but it's more like, "fuck it, let's fool around."

Then I go home at about 11:30-ish and gossip with my roommate and her friend. Then M. Nikitin messages me on Facebook saying, "You're up so late!" because yesterday I was in his room and he made me tea and my mom called and I didn't pick up and he wondered why I didn't pick up and I told him that I was supposed to be in bed by nine. It was half past nine at the time. Anyways, so I say, "Don't tell my mom. You stay up late too." And he's like, "You're gonna need a lot of tea of stay up," and I'm like, "Are you inviting me over?" and he says, "Yup." I'm like, "Me and my roommate are watching South Park. Why don't you guys bring the party over here." He asks if he can come over, and I say yes, but I think he's gotten lost. But apparently he's texted me and I don't get texts, so he leaves after waiting outside the door. Haha. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment