Tuesday, September 27, 2011

True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.

So I come home at noon and everyone's still in class, so I eat lunch all by myself in my room. Then M. Nikitin texts me and I text him back. He's chilling in his room by himself too, so I tell him to come over since I'm by myself too. So he uses the secret passage and we chill for four hours straight.

He's not as intimidating as he seems. He just seems so smart, and I'm not that clever, so I feel intimidated. He doesn't like Mlle. Pages though. He says she can't keep a secret since she spills hers so easily, something I completely agree with, but I still think she's a nice person. I mean, I would think people like her more than they like me because she's more talkative, but M. Nikitin doesn't like that. He likes that I don't talk too much. Then Mlle. Yee comes home with a shit ton of people and we all hangout in my room.

Then me, Mlle. Yee, Mlle. K Nguyen, and M. Nikitin all go to dinner together. Then me and Mlle. Yee go back to our room and study. At nine-ish we grab a late dinner again while watching The Lying Game. Five minutes after we finish our food, M. Nikitin calls me and is all, "Hey, we have a cake. Wanna come over?" We're just like, "Um...YEAH!"

We wait for Mlle. K Nguyen for two hours because the birthday boy doesn't want to start without her because she's a very good friend. The bunch of us just hangs out in M. Nikitin's room. It's so much fun. No joke.

Hmm...M. Nikitin and Mlle. K Nguyen...they're like, totally stretching the whole sexual tension thing. Everyone can tell they want each other; they just won't admit it.

I wonder if that's how people see me and M. Paff...

No comments:

Post a Comment