Thursday, September 22, 2011

Men have always detested women’s gossip because they suspect the truth: their measurements are being taken and compared.

I think I'm losing M. Paff. We never hangout anymore. We barely even talk. He says I'm being clingy if I want to hangout, but I don't initiate, he doesn't either. He's always with his hall or with other people. Actually, it seems like he's hanging out with everyone but me.

Mlle. K Nguyen has the same problem. Her friend M. Nikitin is really cute and I think they went through the same thing M. Paff and I are going through. Good guy friends turn into jerky guy friends. When I first heard about him, I thought he would be really rude. He doesn't like her in his bed and shit like that, but M. K Nguyen introduces us and he clears a space on his bed for me. Hmm...sounds a bit like some jackass I know?

Then he asks if I want tea, and I'm thinking, "You're white, but you drink tea?" and say, "Um...sure!" and he gets out this box and there are so many freaking flavors of tea. He says I should pick one. Like, the whole time, he doesn't even offer Mlle. K Nguyen ANYTHING! Like, what the fuck?

The four of us go out to eat, and he and his roommate eat a shit ton of food. He barely talks to Mlle. K Nguyen, but he lets me try his food. Like, he's so nice to me and not nice at all to her. I mean, it's nice that they're so comfortable with us, but that doesn't mean they can treat us like crap.

So, my roommate is a lot prettier in person. We got along okay. She's always away with her friends and I'm always away too, but today we watch five hours straight of TV shows on Hulu and the day before we watched She's The Man together. Then Mlle. K Nguyen comes over and we have a giant rant about guy friends. Yup, lovely bonding experience.

First day of class...pretty great. Ballet and How Race is Made. I kind of love it =]

Oh yeah, M. Dow's broken up with his girlfriend. Poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment